dating

dating

Postby marisiyao » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:45 am

How do I tell my date that I am dating others when she asks if I am seeing anyone? When asked, girls typically don't like that i am dating others and not just them. I get this question on the first or second date if I am seeing others. What is the best way to respond without hurting my date or offending her?
Last edited by marisiyao on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marisiyao

Re: dating

Postby butteralex » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 am

Okay, so somehow we failed to ban this spambot when it posted two months ago, but now I'm kind of interested. It's first post was this:

dating
by marisiyao » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:52 pm

How does radiometric dating help scientists pinpoint the age of a fossil? In radiometric dating, scientists use the rate of decay of radioactive materials in rocks to estimate the absolute age of a rock. That tells them the age of fossils found in that rock. Radiometric dating allows scientists to find fossils in only the lowest and oldest layers of sediment.

Now I am wondering, if I let it do it's thing, will we get a post about a new kind of dating every two months? How many kinds of dating are there? Is the only way to find out by letting this spambot stay here?
butteralex

Postby elsh » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 am

I am also interested in what other kinds of dating this spambot can post about. I vote we let it roam free...for now.
elsh

Postby Nyr » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:44 am

Where are my dating posts?!

Oh, and just keep smiling. It's the solution to everything. Except for bears.
Nyr

Return to Other